17 Dec Thank-you to ALL! Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!
Thank you to all clients, suppliers, staff, directors and others!
We’ve had a great 2015! And are now looking forward to an even better, 2016!
Many enjoyable memories draw an end to another chapter in the history of Kenro. Throughout our 36th year, experiences have been broadening and full of learning experiences. Much learning and innovation is sure to continue in the year of 2016 which we are ready to take on after the break!
Some of the projects and industries we were involved in throughout this year are mentioned below:
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- More Bypass – Anzac Centenary Bypass
- Pilbara Rail Project
- Flood Warning Towers
- Bridge upgrades – flood damage
- Gallipoli Barracks
- Parklands Apartments
- Fatigue repair components – coal wagons
- Stock Handling – e.g. Cattle Crushes, Cattle Pens and much more!
- Cultivating Machinery
- Mowing and Slashers
- Field Bins
- Feed Bins
Civil & Construction
- Oakey Creek Rail Bridge
- Kappoka Bridge – Wagga Wagga
- Sneydes Road Bridge – Werribee
Resource & Energy
- Components for Moranbah North maintenance
Automotive, Hardware, Health, Plastics, Racking